Quick Recipe: Oreo Pudding Pie
Happy Pie Day everyone! (Or Pi Day if you must.) In honor of this random novelty holiday, why not put together the easiest yummy pie on the planet? It takes 10 minutes to put together, and only an hour to set! You could be eating one in just over 60 minutes from now!
Easy Oreo Pudding Pie
- 1 packet of white chocolate/vanilla instant pudding
- 2 cups of milk
- 5 Oreo cookies, crushed
- 1 chocolate/Oreo pie crust
- Mix pudding mix and milk in a bowl and whisk/beat together for 3-5 minutes until thick.
- Stir Oreo crumbles into pudding mixture until well blended.
- Pour pudding mixture into pie shell and smooth surface flat.
- Place pie in refrigerator for one hour, or until pudding is firmly set.
- Serve pie with whipped cream on top.