Deep Dish, Twisted Food History! – Podcast Episode 15: Off Topic Thanksgiving Food Ranking!
In this off topic episode we’re getting ready for food’s biggest holiday – Thanksgiving! We’re ranking traditional Thanksgiving foods to determine the best and the worst of the bunch. No history this episode, just a good old fashioned battle between foods to see who comes out on top. Which food will reach God tier status? Which food will be the bottom of the barrel? Listen now to find out!
- A brief discussion of how Halloween went.
- A disagreement over what tier cranberry sauce belongs in.
- Can we all at least agree that sweet potato casserole is the WORST Thanksgiving food of all time? (Which is sad because sweet potatoes are one of the best vegetables of all time!)
- A last minute change in the rankings!
- Another edition of the classic dessert segment Shitty Old Recipes! This one manages to have Erik almost completely stumped.
To download, click here!
To watch on Youtube, click here!
To listen on Spotify, click here!
RSS Link for your favorite player: https://feed.podbean.com/poorcouplesfoodguide/feed.xml
Please rate us on RateThisPodcast, using this link! Good reviews help Deep Dish’s audience grow, and we could all use a good laugh in today’s world! Plus, spread the word and let your friends know!
Plus, we’re all-ears for constructive criticism! So feel free to write in at firstname.lastname@example.org, or hit us up on Facebook and Instagram to let us know what you want more of and less of, in Deep Dish!
Episode 19: Off Topic! Super Bowl Foods By State! – Deep Dish: Twisted Food History!
Posted on November 17, 2020, in Deep Dish! and tagged food comedy, food history, food show, food trivia, Off-Topic, podcast, ranking, Thanksgiving, tier list, trivia, trivia show. Bookmark the permalink. Leave a comment.
Leave a comment