Deep Dish, Twisted Food History! – Episode 13: History of Pumpkin Spice Lattes!
In this episode of Deep Dish, take a look at the cultural phenomenon that is pumpkin spice lattes! Did Starbucks actually invent them? Are pumpkin pie spice products supposed to actually contain pumpkin? What spices actually ARE “pumpkin spice”?! Listen now to find out!
- Meg makes a confession about her relationship to this week’s topic.
- An overview of what exactly constitutes a basic bitch.
- An in-depth look at the spices that make up pumpkin spice – and no discussion of lattes because well…we forgot.
- We put in the work and research to finally determine, shockingly, there are over 60 pumpkin spice products released by major brands in the last twenty years!
- Another edition of Review Roast! that roasts reviews for Roast! (It’s not as confusing as it sounds).
To download, click here!
To watch on Youtube, click here!
To listen on Spotify, click here!
RSS Link for your favorite player: https://feed.podbean.com/poorcouplesfoodguide/feed.xml
Pleeease spread the word about Deep Dish! Introduce your friends to it! We could all use a good laugh in today’s world, and this show should do the trick! If you can convince one of your friends to start listening, let us know! We might send you a present! Like cookies, or maybe even $5!
Plus, we’re all-ears for constructive criticism! So feel free to write in at firstname.lastname@example.org, or hit us up on Facebook and Instagram to let us know what you want more of and less of, in Deep Dish!
Episode 19: Off Topic! Super Bowl Foods By State! – Deep Dish: Twisted Food History!
Next time we’ll be serving up a special Halloween edition of Deep Dish! We’ll be looking at a beloved treat that everyone hopes they get in their jack-o-lantern bucket. It’s the perfect blend of salty and sweet, and has become a beloved flavor combo. Think you know what it is? Guess in the comments, and if you get it right, we’ll give you a great big shoutout in a future episode! Until then, stay hungry!